(Minors: 5 – 17 years old)
What is PRP?
CTO Health Services offer a range of rehabilitation services to minors ages 5 & 17 who experience difficulties resulting behavioral problems and mental and emotional illnesses.
Our services are designed to promote, reinforce, and equip participants with the skills required to thrive in their home, school setting, and community.
- Persons with federally funded Medicaid.
- Persons who meet the medical necessity criteria
- Person willingness to participate
- Therapeutic Mentoring
- Peer Support Groups
- School Visits
- Community Integration
- Positive Behavior Reinforncement
- Illness/Symptoms Management
- Medication Suuport and Guidance
- Personal Safety Training
- Interpersonal Skills
- Promotion of Self-Care & Wellness Management
- Social Skills
- Recreational Programs
- Exercise Programs
- Entitlements (Social Programs, Disability, IEP Support)
- Assessing Community Resources
- Supporting Family in Maintaining Housing
- Transportation and Mobility Training
BENEFITS OF PRP SERVICES
- Access services or resources more effectively and efficiently
- Build your support team to reach your desired goals.
- Develop a personalized rehabilitation plan to promote your personal growth and development
- Improve overall quality of life
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- A referral is made by a licensed mental health professional for PRP services.
- An initial Face-to-Face Screening is conducted by Rehabilitation Specialist to determine eligibility and person’s willingness to participate in the program.
- Authorization from Optum Maryland is obtained.
- If approved, services are initiated within ten (10) business days of receiving authorization.
- YOUR JOURNEY TO WELLNESS AND RECOVERY BEGINS!!!